Laurel Ridge Country Club’s best asset is its members! The kind of camaraderie and friendship found here is priceless, and it is why our members recommend the club to their friends and colleagues so often.
Over the holidays, members and the LRCC staff were given the opportunity to AWARD A FELLOW MEMBER for being special or unique in some way in 2018. While we believe all our members deserve an award, the following is a list of the voting results that were revealed at our Member Christmas Party, Jingle & Jazz. Aside from the notoriety of receiving the awards, these members were given a certificate to acknowledge their (in some cases, dubious) honor. We’d like to thank everyone that voted for their participation and shout out to our nominees for their admirable club spirit (and sense of humor)! Can’t wait for the 2019 Member Superlatives!
- “MOST LIKELY TO MEET THE FOOD MINIMUM BY SPRING”
- “MOST WELCOMING GENTLEMEN OR LADY”
- “MOST LIKELY TO WRECK THE GOLF CART”
- “MOST LIKELY TO BE FOUND IN THE LRCC FITNESS CENTER”
- “MOST HILARIOUS”
- “MOST LIKELY TO HIT A HOLE-IN-ONE”
- “BEST LEADER ON THE TENNIS COURTS”
- “BEST SMILE”
- “BEST PUTTER”
- “BEST DRESSED LADY ON THE GOLF COURSE”
- “BEST DRESSED GENTLEMAN ON THE GOLF COURSE”
- “MOST LIKELY TO BREAK INTO SONG”