Back by popular demand, The Band Silver will highlight an incredible evening of food, live music and dancing at Laurel Ridge this New Year’s Eve. You can expect music from most genres…Classic Country, Southern Rock, Beach and Blues! This event is open to the public by reservation only. Contact email@example.com for more details or reservations.
- Doors Open, 7:30 pm
- Dinner, 8 pm
- Live Music & Dancing, 8:30 pm
- Champagne Toast at Midnight!
- $80/person or $150/couple
Chef’s exquisite plated dinner will include:
- Surf & Turf with a 4 oz. prime Angus Beef filet and 5 oz. Rock lobster tail
- Potato gratin
- Asparagus with shallot butter
- House salad with cucumber, red onion, carrot, Craisins, candied pecans & goat cheese
- Choice of chocolate cheesecake or lavender crème brûlée
Youth age 12 & under will be treated to a special kid-friendly menu for $15 inclusive:
- Chicken fingers
- French fries
- Fresh fruit
- Ice Cream
Grand Prize Drawing after midnight! Must be present to win!