Laurel Ridge is welcoming new members with discounted initiations fees for Golf, Sports or Social Memberships with a two-year membership agreement. Spread the word to your friends, family and colleagues. Best of all, if you refer a prospective member and they join, you receive a credit to your club account. For a new Lifetime Golf member, this credit will be $300; if you refer an Associate Golf member, you will receive $200. For a Young Professional, Sports or Social member, a $100 credit will be given. Call Mandy in the office for details or to arrange a tour for your referrals.
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF GOLF
- Winter Golf Shop hours are 9 am-5 pm daily.
- Our 2017 Men’s Golf Member-Guest Tournament will be held July 20-22, 2017. All male golfing members are eligible to participate in this prestigious annual golf tournament. Invite your guests for this memorable 3-day event to enjoy the club’s southern hospitality as we showcase our beautiful championship golf course.
PRO SHOP SALE!
Order your Titleist golf clubs now at pre-season prices for delivery between February 15-May 15 including 917 drivers, fairways, rescues, 916 Ap1 & Ap2 irons, Sm6 wedges and Scotty Cameron putters. Our Winter Sale continues including:
- All ladies clothing is 40% off!
- Men’s golf shirts by Cutter & Buck and FootJoy, $39.95-$49.95
- Titleist Pro IV & Pro IX GOLF BALL SALE
- 20% off gloves, caps, visors, socks & towels
FITNESS CENTER NEWS
- We’re making it easy for you to keep your New Year’s resolution to shed a few pounds. All members can benefit from 24-hour Fitness Center access and take advantage of the state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. Call the office for your access code. Be sure to check out one of these weekly Fitness Classes for ladies & men in LRCC’s Aerobics room!
- LMBT Brenda Gibson offers MASSAGE SERVICES at LRCC by appointment, (850) 491-9425.
Management is already working to provide our Sports members with a great season in 2017! We’re excited to announce that world-ranked senior tennis professional, Larry Turville, will run LRCC’s tennis program next season and will be on hand for lessons, clinics and leadership on the courts. Watch for more details soon.
What a great party on New Year’s Eve! Thanks to everyone that attended for their support of this event. Our members and guests absolutely loved the live music, great food and festive ambiance! Check our our Facebook page for some shared NYE pictures!
- WINTER DINING HOURS: Limited restaurant hours are now in effect for the months of January, February and March when many members are absent. During this period, lunch and dinner will be served each Tuesday and Friday, along with brunch every Sunday. All dining will be closed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday. This schedule will still provide members the opportunity to dine weekly at the club! In case of inclement weather, please call ahead to ensure availability. We will not risk the safely of members or staff if road conditions are unsafe.
- SUNDAY’S BRUNCH menu includes carved roast beef au jus, fried catfish, herbed potatoes, red beans, broccoli casserole, cabbage & peas, macaroni salad, mixed green salad, omelet station, banana-nut french toast casserole plus all your breakfast favorites for $23.99. Ages 7-12 can dine for $8; 6 & under are free! MEMBERS ONLY can order the breakfast portion for $13.99. The Bar is offering specials on Bloody Marys & Mimosas.
- Chef Al will offer CASUAL DINING on Tuesday, January 10th! Watch for the menu and please call ahead for reservations so that we are prepared to serve you better. Reservations are especially important this time of year for staffing and food preparation.
- FLYING PASTA NIGHT will be Tuesday, January 31st! Our Chefs will create your pasta dish right in front of you! This is a perfect night to show off the club to guests!
- Make plans to bring your sweetie to a wonderful VALENTINE’S DINNER at the club. Chef will offer a special menu on Tuesday, February 14th and Friday, February 17th. Your thoughtfulness will certainly be rewarded!
ANGEL TREE UPDATE
Thanks to the generosity and giving hearts of Laurel Ridge members, over $1,500 was donated to provide Christmas gifts for many families in the community. Each of the children on our Salvation Army Angel Tree received the toy they most wanted, plus much more including clothes, socks, a coat and a warm blanket. The money raised at the member Christmas Jubilee was used to purchase canned soup, boxed macaroni ‘n’ cheese, toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Community Kitchen. What a great way to share our bountiful blessings with the community!
NEW MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTION
As a convenience to our members, monthly ACH withdrawals can now be drafted from your bank account to pay your monthly statement! Banks drafts will be scheduled each month for the total amount due on your current statement to debit your account on approximately the 15th of each month. To choose this payment option and authorize monthly drafts directly from your bank account, please contact the office or download the ACH Authorization form. Allow up to one month for this service to begin after the form is completed and returned.